Granddad Dog's Garage
狗爷爷的修车厂
- This is Granddad Dog's Garage.
这是狗爷爷的修车厂。
- Here are Peppa and her family in their car.
佩奇和她的家人坐着车来了。
- Hello, Danny!
你好啊,丹尼。
- Hello, Peppa!
你好啊,佩奇。
- What can we do for you today?
有什么需要帮忙的?
- We've got petrol, air for tyres, and a new automatic car wash.
我们能加油,给轮胎充气,还有一个新的全自动洗车机。
- Err, two ice-lollies, please.
呃,请给我两根雪糕好吗?
- Oh, certainly.
哦,没问题。
- Granddad Dog Garage sells lots of things even ice-lollies!
狗爷爷的修车厂会卖很多东西,包括雪糕。
- Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
- Goodbye.
再见。
- I love our car.
我喜欢我们的车。
- And our car loves us, too. Don't you?
我们的车也喜欢我们,是不是啊?
- Oh, dear! The car has stopped.
哦,糟糕,车子不走了。
- It's no good. It won't start.
没反应啊,启动不了了。
- I know. I'll ring Granddad Dog.
对了,我来打给狗爷爷。
- Granddad Dog speaking.
你好,我是狗爷爷。
- Help! Our car has broken down.
麻烦你,我们的车子突然坏了。
- Danny, we've got some rescuing to do!
丹尼,我们得快点去帮助他们。
- Yippee.
走喽。
- To the rescue!
去救援喽。
- To the rescue!
去救援喽。
- Look! There's Danny and Granddad Dog.
看,是丹尼和他爷爷来了。
- Hooray.
太好了。
- Granddad Dog knows everything about cars.
狗爷爷知道关于车子的所有问题。
- Hmmm, is it serious?
嗯,车子问题严重吗?
- No, you're just run out of Petrol.
不严重,它只是没油了而已。
- What can we do?
那我们该怎么办?
- There's plenty of Petrol at my garage.
我的修车厂里面就有很多的汽油。
- I'll tow you there.
我来拉你们过去吧。
- Granddad Dog is towing Peppa's car back to his garage.
狗爷爷要把佩奇家的车拉回了修车厂。
- Granddad Dog is filling Peppa's car with petrol.
他帮佩奇家的车加满了油。
- Thank you. Granddad Dad.
真是太感谢你了。
- Here are Suzy sheep and her mummy in their car.
小羊苏西和她的妈妈开着车来了。
- Hello, Peppa.
你好啊,佩奇。
- Hello Suzy. We ran out of petrol, Granddad Dog rescued us.
你好啊,苏西,我们的车没有油了。狗爷爷及时帮助了我们。
- Wow, that's exciting! See you later.
哇,真的是太厉害了。那一会儿见喽。
- See you later.
一会儿见。
- Oh, no! All the air has gone out of the tyre.
哦,不,我们车子的轮胎漏气了。
- Will Granddad Dog have to rescue us?
那是不是要找狗爷爷帮忙了呢?
- I think so.
是得找他了。
- Granddad Dog speaking. I see.
你好,我是狗爷爷,我知道了。
- Don't panic, Mummy Sheep. I'm on my way.
别慌张,羊妈妈,我马上来。
- To the rescue!
去救援喽。
- Can I go, too?
我可以一起去吗?
- Hop aboard. Peppa.
一起上来吧,佩奇。
- To the rescue!
去救援喽。
- To the rescue!
去救援喽。
- Hello, Suzy, we've come to rescue you.
你好啊,苏西,我们来提供救援了。
- Hooray.
太好了。
- Granddad Dog is filling the tyre with air.
狗爷爷在往轮胎里面充气。
- Thank you! Granddad Dad.
真是太感谢你了。
- Here are Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig in their car.
猪爷爷和猪奶奶也开着车来了。
- Hello Everyone!
嗨,大家好啊。
- Hello Grandpa Pig!
你好啊,猪爷爷。
- Would you like some petrol or air?
你要加点油吗 或打气?
- No, thanks. I want to try out you new carwash.
谢谢,不用了。我想来试一下你的新洗车机。
- Certainly. It's run by a computer.
当然可以了。这个是由电脑控制的。
- Hello, I am the carwash of the future.
你好,我是未来的洗车机。
- First, soapy water.
首先,肥皂水洗车。
- Then a rinse.
然后冲洗干净。
- And finally, a polish.
最后呢,再擦干净。
- Sorry, I have malfunctioned.
对不起,我出问题了。
- Oh, dear! The computer has broken.
哦,糟糕,电脑出问题了。
- And Grandpa Pig's car is stuck.
猪爷爷的车被卡住了。
- Ahh. Do something, Granddad Dog!
啊,快点来救救我们,狗爷爷。
- Oh, I don't know how to mend computers.
哦,可是我不知道应该怎么修电脑。
- My daddy mended our computer at home.
我爸爸把我们家里的电脑修好了。
- Err, well, I didn't really mend the computer. I just...
那样其实不算是修了电脑,我只...
- Good, Then this is job for Daddy Pig.
好的,那这个问题就交给猪爸爸了。
- Um, maybe if I just switch it off.
嗯,我觉得可以先这样把它关掉。
- And then switch it on again.
然后,重新再打开它。
- Daddy Pig has mended the carwash.
猪爸爸把洗车机修好了。
- Hooray!
太棒了。
- Granddad Dog is the best at mending cars.
狗爷爷在修车这方面是最厉害的。
- But my Daddy mended the carwash.
但是我爸爸修好了洗车机。